Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Eureka!

Jack loves chapstick. He will open it, rub it all over his lips, smack them together, put the top back on the chapstick, and then do it all over again. Today while I was cleaning the bathroom, he walked up to the counter and grabbed something, but I didn't pay any attention to what it was. A few minutes later I found him sitting on our bed with his find . . . .


In case you can't tell by the picture, that's Jack putting his Daddy's deodorant all over his lips - ugh!!

He was so excited to have found the giant tube of "chapstick," however, his face smelled like Old Spice the rest of the afternoon!

3 comments:

Carly said...

This is hillarious!!!!

Ashleigh said...

Hey Megan, This is Ashleigh Morrell and I LOVE reading your blog! Your kids are so precious!! This post made me LOL! :O) Did you tell Jack what it really was for?

Huli said...

hilarious! can't wait to visit again.