Jack had a good time playing in the tub tonight. The video is of him "sharing" his water with Hank. You might remember seeing similar pictures this summer. Yes, it still happens on occasion!
We have no idea what he says here!!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi McCravys! I just looked at your site. Haven't looked at your pictures in awhile. The kids are just beautiful and look they are having soo much fun in each one. I must say that I especially love the race cars in the box. That is very creative!!! Anna and Jack are just perfect! love and miss you! Brandi
Occasional snippets of life as we know it with a 3 year old, a 1 year old, and a baby on the way! Oh, and a rather large, sometimes neurotic weimaraner completes this family package!
Jack
Every good and perfect gift is from above . . . James 1:17
Jack is our stubborn firstborn. At 3 years old, he’s an active kid who enjoys running, jumping, and talking REALLY LOUD! Lover of anything with wheels, he’s definitely all boy. His favorite song is the ABC’s and his deep dimples melt our hearts every time he smiles.
Anna
Children are a gift from the Lord . . . Psalm 127:3
Anna is our spunky one year old. She’s a little monkey who climbs on everything and has the bruises to prove it. She loves reading books, laughing at her brother, and playing outside. These days she's a Mama's girl, and has the biggest, sweetest blue eyes we’ve ever seen.
Baby
...You knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made . . . Psalm 139:13-14
This is baby number three. Though a bit on the small side, this little one is already a mover and a shaker! We're eagerly anticipating the arrival of our family's new addition in just a few short DAYS!
Hank
Technically our first baby, Hank likes to sleep all day and have his ears rubbed by anyone who’s willing. He’s also especially good at protecting us from dangerous things like squirrels, the mailman, and neighborhood joggers.
Our New Family Blog
Click on the link above to access our current family blog with frequent pictures and updates about our growing family.
2 comments:
Hi McCravys!
I just looked at your site. Haven't looked at your pictures in awhile. The kids are just beautiful and look they are having soo much fun in each one. I must say that I especially love the race cars in the box. That is very creative!!! Anna and Jack are just perfect!
love and miss you!
Brandi
love to get my fingers in his arse while I suck hisdick, show him what to do so he can suck mine too
Post a Comment