Actually, even if it doesn't fit Jack likes wearing it! His new obsession seems to be wearing any shoes he can find. His favorite shoes seem to be my flip flops and I don't even have a picture of that one, but he even puts the thong part between the right toes! Enjoy the pictures.
Daddy's boots are another favorite to wear - he especially likes pairing them with his pajamas!


Of course, everyone needs a good pair of tennis shoes for exercising.

Mama's Danskos are super comfortable for those long days on your feet.

Apparently these shoes are best to wear when cooking, while also talking on the phone (that's my boy, already learning how to multi-task).

And my personal favorite - don't forget those fancy shoes for a night out on the town!
5 comments:
Hi, Megan! This is Natalie (Abrams) Childs. I discovered your blog through Annie's blog. I love all of the pictures of your kids. They are so cute! I just wanted to comment on the shoe obsession - my daughter, Emma, had the same obsession and knows how to put flip flops on correctly, too. She also got the same kitchen for Christmas, and she'll ask us all the time, "What you want?" so she can fix us something to eat.
This is so funny!! I guess the next lesson is to make sure he coordinates his belt and shoes! Your children are precoius and I love looking at your blog! Take care, Jennifer
so cute...if there's anyone who can teach him to coordinate belt and shoes its Megan. when she lost her shoe in NY and Lottie and I went to get her another pair, she wanted us to make sure we got the ones that matched her belt (we were actually more concerned that Carrie didn't jump down on the subway tracks to get Megan's shoe than we were about Megan's fashion).
I love it! Ethan does the same thing with our shoes. Too cute!
All Jack needs is a little brief case and he is ready to go for his first job interview :) What a cutie !!!
Post a Comment