This morning as I was getting out of the shower I was greeted in the bathroom by my son. Now keep in mind that he was supposed to be downstairs with his Daddy and his sister, not roaming freely upstairs completely unsupervised. In his hands was a kleenex box that jangled when he shook it - not at all the sound a kleenex box full of tissues should make. And so as I walked into our bedroom, I was greeted by this lovely sight:

Jack took every single tissue out of an almost brand new box! Now you might be asking yourself - what special items needed a new home in the kleenex box?

Why race cars, of course! Apparently Jack thinks the box makes a much better garage than tissue holder!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jack really loves his cars lately. He carries them around in this bag and will drive them over anything - including his sister!


8 comments:
Oh my goodness!!! And what a good blogger you are! You went and got the camera!! :-)
He is a Dale fan just like dad.
Love that little smirk in the last pic. :)
I know everyone says he looks like Marshall, and he does, but I also see Jackie in him! I think it's his mouth.
See Jackie, I told you there was something about Jack that I thought looked like you.
I love it! I never thought of using a kleenex box for my cars when I was little! Jennifer
The look on Jack's face in the first picture is truly worth a thousand words. It's like he's trying his best to look innocent, but even he isn't fooled. :)
Hey girl, the kids are growing so much. we miss you so much in cola town!!! i can't believe how much jack and anna are growing. we found out we are having a boy!! very excited. you will have to pass all you boy information and suggestions to me. i only know girls but we are really excited!! hope all is well in aiken. miss you very much!! rheaann
And I thought I had trouble with Zeke shredding a tissue like snow. haha. :) I love the smile in the last picture.
Post a Comment