Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Exersaucer Fun
We pulled the exersaucer out of storage yesterday because I felt like Anna was starting to get bored with all the other stuff we have for her. Of course, Jack loved it all over again and stood beside it playing with all of the toys. He even kept pushing Anna's hands off of the toys so he could play with them - we had a little word of prayer over that one! She seems to enjoy her new position, up off of the floor, though. Even if she has to share with her brother.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Too cute! We finally got our exersaucer yesterday. I thought about you at Thanksgiving when Jon's little girl was here with Emma Kate. Those two are the same ages as your two... I know you have your hands full with two little ones- but I'm sure you're loving every minute of it.
She's getting big so fast! She has such a happy face.
How sweet! Caroline was the same way when we got things of hers out for Eli, but she quickly got bored with it. The good thing is you'll have one content and stationary and you can run after the other one! Ah, the joys of 2! :-)
Hi Megan! Miss you around Columbia! I pray all is well. Your babies are so sweet! I loved catching up on your life. Great blog! ;)
Post a Comment