Sunday, January 13, 2008

Professional Pictures

About a week ago I took the kids to have their pictures made. I really wanted to get one of Anna, since I have some of Jack around this age. That was my first priority for the day. The second was to get a good picture of Jack and the icing on the cake was to get a good one of the two of them together. Jack has been very anti-camera lately and freaks out when he sees a camera so I knew it would be tough, but hey, these folks are professionals! Well, I got no icing on my cake that day - I barely even got a cake!! Here's what we got . . .

This is my favorite of Anna. She was actually pretty cooperative throughout the whole thing - until the end. Of course she did most of her smiling while we were trying to bribe Jack into standing next to her and so it wasn't caught on camera!

Just kicking back . . .

We bought this one, but she's either at the beginning of a smile, the end of a smile, or she has gas!

Out of the gazillions of pictures taken that day, the photographer was only able to snap three of Jack. This is the only one that was even remotely close to being ok. He's actually sitting on my lap here trying his best to get away. They made him laugh and she happened to snap the picture at the right moment.

This is what Jack was more interested in than getting his picture made! He played with leggos and could have cared less that we were snapping pictures without him in the next room!

1 comment:

The Browns said...

From LOTS of experience, I can tell you to not expect a good professional picture of the two of them together until they are at least old enough to bribe. Even then, your chances are slim to none.