I've always thought this was a funny picture of Jack in the exersaucer. It looks like he's posing with his good buddy, the dragon. They have the same big, googly eyes that it just makes me laugh.
I was snapping pictures of Anna yesterday and ended up with this one that's just too similar not to compare. She has the same googly eyes here, too, although she doesn't look quite as surprised as Jack!
Also, she's wearing a hat because we had just come in from being outside, but isn't it cute?! Lottie's sister, Addie, knitted it for Jack when he was born and it's just the perfect size for Anna's head these days. Plus, I love that it has ear flaps!

4 comments:
Cute cute! And since when is "googly" not a word?!? :-)
Your children are seriously some of the cutest kids I have ever seen! I love all of the pictures. I definitely need to post more pictures on my blog.
I'm loving the hat! And I agree with Kelly..."googly" is not a word? It's in the "goin on a bear hunt" song! I think it qualifies for sure. Looking forward to seeing you on Wednesday!
My mom taught us a little song when we were little and I taught it to mine and to Emerson - "Barney Google, With the Goo, Goo, Googly Eyes" YES IT IS A REAL SONG. Let me know if you are interested in all the words to this song. I'll call you sometime and sing it for you OR ask Lottie :)
Post a Comment