Friday, February 29, 2008

Snippets of Last Week

Last week Jack and Anna spent time in the Upstate with all the grandparents while I was at my conference. Since both Granny and Grandy ended up getting sick, they didn't take many pictures. Here are a few cute ones they sent us, though.

Sadly, this is probably the best picture we have of the kids together! I love how it looks like Anna's doing the beauty pageant wave.

Just look at that grin!

Jack had lots of fun playing in the playhouse.

Of course, all that playing can really wear a person out. Apparently he crawled into the house mid-morning and fell asleep. I can't even remember the last time he took a morning nap so he must have been exhausted!

2 comments:

Meredith said...

Anna has your pretty smile, Megan!

Varner Party of 3 said...

I love to hear about Jack and see pictures of him. It just seems like he's all boy - into everything! I can't help but to laugh whenever I read what you write about him. You have to stay on your toes with him, don't you?