Oh, and after Anna got out of the bath, Jack had to try out the baby tub. You can't see his face, but he approves!
Monday, February 11, 2008
More Bath Time Fun
Tonight I was giving Anna a bath in "Jack's" bathroom (we usually bathe her in our bathroom) and he felt it necessary to join his sister in the tub. This was the first time they have taken a bath together. I thought Jack would hate being cramped into the end of the tub, but since he got the side with the spout he was ok with it. As you can see, he really enjoyed filling Anna's tub up with water!

Oh, and after Anna got out of the bath, Jack had to try out the baby tub. You can't see his face, but he approves!
Oh, and after Anna got out of the bath, Jack had to try out the baby tub. You can't see his face, but he approves!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
So cute! I bet Anna was squealing with laughter!
You should probably video that! We probably should too! It's so fun with two in the tub, isn't it!
Some of the best times had are when our two girls are in the bath together! It looks like you guys are having a blast. That tree that fell in your parents yard was massive. That was an unbelievable picture.
mum I would love to splatter in her mouth, on herpussy too
Post a Comment