Friday, February 8, 2008

Playing Around the House

So I thought we were all on the mend from our yucky sickness, but wave two hit and Granny came to help out. Now both kids have ear infections, but I can already tell they're both feeling better. We only took one picture while she was here and I just had to compare it to a similar one taken almost exactly four months ago.

Has anyone changed?

Anna had her four month check-up this week. She weighs 13lbs 13oz, which is actually less than what she weighed last week when we took her to the doctor, but she hasn't been eating normally since she's been sick. Everything checked out great, however, the doctor did encourage more tummy time since she's not rolling over yet. Don't let her smiles fool you, she really hates being on her tummy, but we're working on it!


Checking out the fish.

Since it was so nice, we played outside yesterday afternoon. In this first picture, Jack is trying to get the camera out of my hand because he doesn't want me to take his picture!


He finally learned how to climb the ladder and slide down this slide so he did it no less than 256 bazillion times!

1 comment:

Varner Party of 3 said...

Hmm. Gavin hasn't started rolling over and he's 5 months. The doctor didn't say anything about that to me. So, do I need to start looking into that or worrying? Gavin doesn't like tummy time either. He doesn't know how to relax his hiney muscles and legs when he's on his tummy; so he looks like he's playing superbaby. I guess I need to do it more, even though he doesn't like it.