I had tons of laundry to do today now that we are back in town and I had a very eager boy helping me load the washer this morning.
He labeled each piece of clothing ("Jack shirt," "Anna pants," etc.) before putting it in - it took forever!
This afternoon I heard Anna talking to herself in her crib. When I went in to get her up from her nap, this is what I saw.
Oh, and my new floors look great! A HUGE thank you to Pop for spending his weekend here and working very hard to get them done!
I meant to take pictures without toys everywhere, but that's not really practical for us, so this is as good as it gets!

4 comments:
you have such a lovely home!
The floor looks so great!! How awesome Marshall and his dad were able to install them!
Looks great!!! I know how excited I was when ours were finished..
The floors look great! I know you'll enjoy them.
I can't believe how much hair Anna is getting! She'll be ready for a french braid soon!
Post a Comment