Saturday, June 28, 2008

Beach '08 - Day 1

We just finished up our week at the beach and let me just warn you - there are a LOT of pictures to view over the next few posts. I'm not even publishing all of them, because for every picture you see there are about three more that you won't see! I realize most people don't want a play by play of our vacation, but this is really for Pop & Grammy who couldn't come with us - we missed you! We had a really good time and made some fun memories. Grandy & Granny joined us for the first part of the week and they were a huge help, Marshall and I even got to have a couple date nights! Enjoy the thousands of pictures!


Blowing bubbles on the porch our first afternoon.


Anna did not take a good afternoon nap and this is what happened midway through dinner. I never thought either of my children would ever be too tired to sleep through a meal!

After dinner, the boys put on swimsuits and we checked out the beach.
Here's Grandy helping Anna fly in the breeze.
My boys


Jack did not like the ocean at all. All week long he told us the ocean was too loud and he did not want to go to the beach!



"Cheese!"

Anna loved the water the first time she experienced the ocean.

I sat her up on the dunes to snap a couple pictures, and let her practice for the real "photo shoot" coming later in the week.

After the beach we hit the pool and both kids loved playing with their Daddy.



3 comments:

Amber said...

Looks like you guys had a great week. I enjoyed all the updates and pictures!

Anonymous said...

I love all your pics. I do have one ? where did you get that tiny pool? That just seems like a great idea. I looked at Target yesterday and did not see one...
Kelli
brownkj@spart5.k12.sc.us

Michelle said...

I found your site by Jamie's...you kids are so cute. I could just squeeze your little girl. She is so pretty. Glad to know ya'll are doing good.