I'm not going to lie, I've always envied those put-together families who dress alike in white and have beautiful pictures made on the beach. I've always wanted to be one of those families, but it just hasn't happened. Well this year, darn it, I was determined to try it. We had my parents there as "photographers" and we got all dressed in our white; we even had potato chips ready to bribe Jack into smiling! We are officially one of
those families now, only looking a little less put-together! Our pictures aren't perfect, but what do you expect with a two year old and an 8 month old! These are some of my favorite pictures - some because they are pretty good (all things considered), and some just because they are funny!

Love the look on Anna's face here.










I seriously think they are praying, "Dear Lord, please let this photo shoot be over soon!"


I think he's saying "more chips" at this point.

I do love this one, even though I had to crop the other two out of it!

It was a little windy out there . . . . can you tell?
Yep, we're definitely windblown!


All done. Let's go home!
1 comment:
Megan,
The pictures are beautiful..and even the funny ones are just great! I had thought of asking Carly and Craig and Evan and Kelli if they would be interested in trying this but I am just not sure if we could orchestrate all this!!! We may have to go to Sears and just ask for the beach background slide!!! Love ya
Post a Comment