Anna and I have had a lot of fun on our "vacation." I'm calling this week vacation, because Jack is with his grandparents and we (by "we" I mean Anna & me - not Marshall, he still has to work) can sleep as late as we want, we can nap in the morning if we want, and we can go shopping in the afternoon! That pretty much goes against the grain of everything we usually do, so that's why this is a little mini-vacation for the girls! I've only taken a few pictures, because let's face it, you don't care about seeing the inside of Target, and that's where we've spent a good portion of our week so far! From what I hear, Jack's loving life in the Upstate and I will post some pictures of his adventures later. Enjoy these for now.
Jack's new car seat arrived this week, so Anna decided to try it out for him.



Not at all interested in smiling for the camera!

This is a pretty gross picture, but I just thought she looked funny with banana stuck to the side of her face.
No comments:
Post a Comment