This kid loves his cell phone. Somebody really needs to tell him not to talk on the phone and drive his lion at the same time - it's dangerous!
Woohoo!
Every night after dinner Jack and his Daddy go outside and play. Apparently Jack found Daddy's gloves and decided to try them on, while still attempting to play.
Today we went to the park for a while and Jack finally learned how to climb the stairs to get to the top of the slide. This trip to the park was much easier on my back since I didn't have to pick him up and plop him at the top of the slide every time he wanted to go down it!

3 comments:
If you ever get tired of him can I have him?
Jack is so stinkin' cute! hopefully we can come visit sometime soon (we meaning me and lottie)
Yes-Huli and I definetly want to come visit again soon! Tell Jack to make sure hes not texting while driving his lion. That is very unsafe!
Post a Comment