Thursday, August 2, 2007

Little Helper

We're trying to strip wallpaper in the LAST room we have to re-do, but first the toilet had to get out of the way. Marshall asked for a hand, but I don't think he meant to have so many helpers crammed into the tiny bathroom!


Daddy's Little Helper


3 comments:

Lottie said...

The second picture is so stinkin cute!! Glad to hear you guys are on the last of the wallpaper!!

Keaton's Mommy said...

Megan:
If I commented on all the pictures I wanted to, I'd be here all day. These are SO cute!! You are so much better at keeping up with the blog than me. However, I did update ours recently so take a peek. I look at all these pictures and think..."Hmmm...all this to look forward to!!" It's so great; I'm loving it as I know you are.

Anonymous said...

Meg,
This may be my favorite entry..I love the pic with Jack leaning around to help Marshall. Evan followed his dad and Grandaddy around on every job they ever completed if he knew about it. This reminded me of those days so long ago!!! Cheri