Check out all the scars on his face. He's always falling down or running into something so that just when it gets cleared up, he gets a new scratch, bump, or bruise!
Monday, August 27, 2007
Playing Outside
A while back we bought Jack this playset from a consignment shop. It was a great deal and just the right size for him. He's just recently figured out how to get up on it and slide down all by himself. I had our new camera outside with us this morning playing around with the different settings and captured a few cute pictures I just had to share.






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
He looks like he is loving it! I know you're enjoying being home with him. I'm looking forward to the 3 day weekend and hoping the transfer craziness will settle down after labor day! What is a good time to call you? We haven't talked in forever!
Post a Comment