Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Baby McCravy

Today we had an ultrasound to check and make sure baby is growing at the appropriate rate. At my last ultrasound he/she was measuring a bit small so we scheduled this one just to check on things. I just love ultrasounds so this was a treat for us! Baby still looks a tiny bit on the small side, but only by about a week and no one is concerned.

This baby seems to have some pretty chubby cheeks, despite being on the tiny side! I know these pictures all look exactly the same, but there are actually subtle differences and it's my blog, so I figured I can put up four pictures that look almost identical if I want to!





Just for kicks, do you think Baby #3 looks more like Anna . . . .


or Jack?

(All of the above pictures were taken at 28 weeks with each child. Isn't technology amazing?!)

7 comments:

The McAndrew Family said...

I think they all look like a McCravy!! :) But I'm guessing this one is a girl.

Jackie Mc said...

That is one more beautiful grandbaby you are going to give us . I think it is a Jack look-a-like . We love it already .
granny & grandy

Kelly said...

What a beautiful baby! My vote is for Anna.

Corrie said...

Anna!

Leigh said...

I am leaning more towards Jack...Do we have names picked out yet?

Meredith said...

I think Anna.

Amy said...

I am not sure they all look pretty close to me! I love those new ultrasounds so cool!