Monday, March 16, 2009

Goldilocks has a brother named Jack!

We've been doing a little painting this weekend in Jack's room to make some changes for when Anna moves in with him. We moved his mattress into our bedroom so he wouldn't have to smell paint while he sleeps and so we can work after he's gone to bed. Last night, I put him to bed in HIS bed and closed the door. When I came upstairs later to go to bed, I opened the door and peeked down at his mattress on the floor. It looked just like this . . . .


Then I took a look at my bed and found this . . . .


That stinker climbed into my bed, with ALL of his blankets, snuggled up under the covers and went to sleep! He was on my side of the bed and wouldn't wake up. Since I can't pick him up, I just snuggled up next to him on Marshall's side of the bed - until he came upstairs to bed and then moved his son back to his own spot on the floor and all was well once again!

No comments: