Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Seeing Spots

We finally finished painting in Jack & Anna's new room! Grammy & Linda made some really cute comforters and pillows for them (which I will show you once we get Anna moved in and everything decorated) and I wanted to do a little something different in there, without painting the whole room. Since we've already done stripes, we thought we'd try our hand at polka dots. It turned out great and I think the whole room will look so cute once it's decorated!


A few before pictures that I took just moments before we started our project.




During the whole process we ALL worked hard!




Here are some after pictures that I took this afternoon.



10 comments:

Kelly said...

It looks so good! I'm lovin' the "spots"!

The Browns said...

very cute!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it!!!!

The McAndrew Family said...

VERY CUTE! I love it!

Margaret said...

How adorable! I love the polka dots!!!

Gerrick, Dana, Trace, and Anna Kate said...

you guys are awesome! very cute! i am terrible at painting, so i know who to call when i need to do it! hahaha-j/k!

Unknown said...

the "spots" look great!!! they will be perfect with the bed linens. I can't wait to see it all together.

Lottie said...

Love it! looks so great! We need to come see it in person soon!

Ashleigh said...

It looks great! You are very creative!!

Corrie said...

I love the spots! :)