Playing in her new big bed.
This morning Jack woke up shortly after 7:00 and I'm pretty sure he woke Anna up. I heard them playing but just left them alone. On the way home from church this morning I thought they were both going to fall asleep in the car. They were exhausted!!! We ate lunch and had them in the room by noon (that's 1 1/2 hours earlier than usual)! At 1:00 Jack claimed he had to go potty again so they both escaped the room while he did that. A little bit later he was crying and I went to check on him. He said he bumped his head . . . on Anna's head. She had her blankets and a book and was sitting on his pillow! At 2:30 I thought they were settling down, and then I hear Jack saying, "Wake up, Anna! Open your eyes!" Hmmm . . . . about 20 minutes later someone was playing with the door stop by the door. Marshall went to check on the troublemaker and this is what he found.

Jack never did take a nap today, so tonight should be really interesting! We might switch gears and get night time under control before throwing them in there together for nap time, but I wanted to try it this way first. We will keep you posted . . . .
One extremely messy room . . .
Jack never did take a nap today, so tonight should be really interesting! We might switch gears and get night time under control before throwing them in there together for nap time, but I wanted to try it this way first. We will keep you posted . . . .

2 comments:
This is the cutest thing I have ever seen! Your kids are precious!
You are so brave! Georgia climbed out of her crib yesterday so we were forced to make her crib a day bed with an attached bed rail. I had to double check your blog to see how you guys did it with Anna. Let's just say Georgia is not going to be so easy!
Post a Comment