Monday, March 30, 2009

Room Sharing

Night #2
They were so exhausted from the days (sleepless) activities that it only took about 30 minutes for them to get settled down and asleep!

Nap #2
I put them to bed at 1:30 today. They finally got quiet around 3:00 and I had to wake them up at 5:00. However . . .

Night #3
Now they're not ready for bed tonight! It's now 9:40 and it's been fairly quiet in there for a while. I just logged in to write the update to say they were asleep and we just started hearing rustling over the monitor (which I finally remembered to move into their room tonight). Now, Jack (who I suspect may have been asleep earlier and was awakened) is playing with the Jack-in-the-Box and they are laughing. They're still fairly calm and sound sleepy so I think I will just listen and hope they go to sleep soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck, ma'am. You're a real trooper and you're doing an excellent job! Keep us posted. :)