Sunday, July 22, 2007

Boys Will Be Boys

Well, we had one more visitor to round out the week this weekend.  Uncle Mason came to visit us in Aiken for the first time and it seems like everyone had tons of fun playing with him.  I'm still trying to adjust to how boys are just completely different from girls, but I guess my husband, my son, and my brother-in-law will continue to teach me these things for a long time to come.  Here are some illustrations from the weekend . . . 


Trying to get down the steps and off the porch to play with the big boys.

Ooh, that sun is so bright!

Playing around with Uncle Mason.

Jack wants the ball, but he's just not willing to trade in his yellow blanket for it!

Hanging out and "helping" Uncle Mason play Plastation.


Today while I was inside packing, all of the boys were outside playing.  When I heard squealing coming from my backyard, I looked out the window to see a sight!  Marshall turned on the sprinklers and Jack was having a grand ol' time running back and forth through them - in his clothes.  That's church clothes, by the way!!  He was so stinkin' cute that I just had to go out with my camera and document.  By the time I got there he was soaking wet and all of his clothes were practically falling off, but boy was he having fun!


Whoa!

Just can't get enough of this!

If I squint my eyes like this it doesn't hurt as much!

Puddles are always fun to splash in no matter where you find them.

Full blast in the face and lovin' it!

The aftermath . . . .

After that it was an early bath and into pj's before we even ate dinner.  There was still time for Jack to hang out with his favorite Uncle, though!

1 comment:

Grammy said...

Thanks for sharing photos from the weekend of some of my favorite guys in the whole wide world! Where was Hank?