Once Jack decided he was finished with dinner last night, he put his sticky plate (with some food still on it) on his head. This is the hair do that resulted. If you look really close you can see bits of food stuck all in his hair!
After dinner, Daddy and Jack went outside to play (even though we had monsoon rains today and everything was wet). When I came out a little later, this is what I found walking around my backyard!
Jack doesn't like to have his hands dirty so he was pretty resourceful and found a way to clean them off. Not really the most sanitary, but what can you do!

1 comment:
Hey Megan! I found Carly's blog tonight and all of these other blogs I didn't even know about! Jack is about the cutest thing I have ever seen. The last time I talked to you, you were pregnant with him! I really hope we can stay in touch now!!
Love and Blessings,
Jaime
Post a Comment