First time in the "jumping thing" (I have no idea what the real names are for these things) and quite content to sit in the corner and suck his fingers.
Had to coax him down the slide at first . . .
What fun!
Now that the "kiddie" slide is mastered it's on to the big slide. Jennifer was nice enough to take Jack to the top and slide down with him several times, so that I didn't have to haul him up there. Thank you for that, Jennifer!
Playing with Elizabeth . . . looks like there might be a collision.
Checking out the huge monkey on top of the "bouncy thing" and debating whether or not to go in and play.

2 comments:
Hey girl!
I love your blog. It is precious. Jack is growing up so fast!
I love the picture of Jack and Jennifer! ha ha
Sabrina C.
Too cute! I am so glad I got to see you on Monday. Maybe next time we get together we can actually talk!
Post a Comment