I also couldn't resist putting this picture on the blog, even though it's a little dark. Aunt Huli loves books and loves reading, so I thought she would appreciate Jack doing one of his favorite things while sporting one of his favorite school's gear!
Saturday, July 21, 2007
Go Eagles!
Jack's "Aunt" Huli gave him this t-shirt and I just couldn't resist giving ol' Winthrop a shout-out! Marshall swears that Jack is going to Duke, but I guess we'll just have to let him make that decision.


I also couldn't resist putting this picture on the blog, even though it's a little dark. Aunt Huli loves books and loves reading, so I thought she would appreciate Jack doing one of his favorite things while sporting one of his favorite school's gear!
I also couldn't resist putting this picture on the blog, even though it's a little dark. Aunt Huli loves books and loves reading, so I thought she would appreciate Jack doing one of his favorite things while sporting one of his favorite school's gear!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Jack- Im lobbying for Winthrop- but I know if Chris were to vote he might side with Duke!
Post a Comment