Thursday, July 19, 2007

More Visitors

This has been a fun week with so many friends and family coming to visit. "Aunt" Lottie and "Aunt" Huli came all the way from Fort Mill/Rock Hill just to see Jack. They came for the first time about a month ago to help strip wallpaper and paint. Jack was visiting grandparents at the time so they didn't get to see him. This time they got to see all that we've done to the house in the last month, they played with Jack, and we even got to do a little shopping and hanging out. (Although it's definitely not the same kind of experience it was when we were at Winthrop! Well, the shopping is different with a toddler, the hanging out it pretty much the same - I just don't get to sleep late the next morning.) We had a lot of fun and can't wait for them to come back and visit again.

Everyone but Jack stayed up way too late playing Phase 10. Actually, Hank couldn't make it either, and he found a buddy to snuggle up with.

Hank wouldn't leave Lottie alone, so I guess it's a good thing she's used to horse-sized dogs.

Lottie grew up with Weimaraners and has one named Jake back at her parents house, so when we finished playing cards she just used Hank as a pillow. He obviously didn't seem to mind since she was a little easier on him than Jack has been lately.

The next day we had lunch at Chick-Fil-A (yum) and then we took the girls to Aiken Mall and it's world-famous Dillard's! Well, maybe it's not "world-famous" but it's pretty important to us since it pays our bills. Here we are in Marshall's office and Huli is trying to keep Jack out of trouble.
After shopping we came back home to play for a little while before the girls had to leave. Here's Jack posing before he realized how tired he was.

And here's when he remembered that his nap was cut short earlier in the day.

We tried to get a picture of Jack with Aunt Huli and Aunt Lottie but this is how successful we were.

This one's about as good as it gets!

Here I am with two of my three boys.

Forget the nap . . . let's go for a ride!

Well, maybe I am tired, but if I could just get a little caffeine in my system I'm sure I'll be good to go.

Although he hasn't officially tasted it yet, Aunt Huli's hoping this will be Jack's favorite drink when he grows up!

No comments: