When we moved from Columbia we thought we would get a little break from the heat, however, we were WRONG! It's been crazy hot and muggy here lately as it rains one minute and then the sun shines the next. We thought we would try to stay cool by taking a little dip in the pool. And by "we" I obviously mean Jack, since my rapidly expanding self would never fit into a pool this size!
Testing out the waters.

Apparently they passed the test.

Hey - this isn't your water bowl - get out of my pool!

Having fun!

This beach ball is so big I can't exactly see where I'm going!

Oh wait - despite all the beach toys and water fun I forgot that I have to make an important call. Mama was silly and left the phone too close to the edge of the table and I just couldn't resist!

Drinking the water is a lot of fun, too.

But who needs a cup when this is so much better since you can blow bubbles before you swallow it.

Time to go inside.

It's all yours, Hank.

All tuckered out from "swimming."
1 comment:
Megan, your posts are always my laugh for the day! I don't know who is cuter...Jack or Hank.
Post a Comment