Saturday, July 7, 2007

Saturday in the Park

Today was a busy day for us. We managed to eat out for all three meals, go to Home Depot and Lowe's (twice), and we still found time to hang out at the park for a little while. This was Jack's first trip to a real park and it took him a little while to get used to it. First, he just stood and stared at all the playground equipment. Then he decided he would climb the steps up to the slides, but once he got there he decided just to sit a look around some more. Eventually he decided he was ready for some action and Daddy helped him slide. He absolutely LOVED it and wanted to climb right back up and do it again. Overall was a fun day and I'm glad I happened to have my camera with me to catch these pictures.

Not really sure what to do now that he made it to the top.

Just checking everybody else out.

This isn't exactly how you're supposed to slide.

But boy is it fun this way!!

Let's try that again!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

So cute! Caroline is the same way on all that playground stuff. We're still working on our sliding skills! :-)

Haley said...

Hi Megan! I don't know if you remember, but I used to work at Wellford with you, in the front office after school. Jack is so cute, and such a big boy, I didn't even know you had a baby! I just wanted to say hello, I hope you and your family are doing great!