And the group photo shoot is over now! It looks like he's torturing her, but really he's just trying to scoot out from under her.
Friday, December 21, 2007
Dressed for Christmas?
Today started with Jack insisting that he pick out his own clothes to wear. He chose the green shirt, but since it was short sleeves I made him pick something to wear under it. He happened to pick the red one and when I tried to change his mind he pitched a fit. We were attending a Christmas party today (for toddlers so it really didn't matter what he looked like!) so I thought "why not?" and let him wear the weird outfit. It inspired me to put Anna in Christmas colors as well (thanks to Annette and Dickie for the cute dress). Jack wanted to hold his sister tonight and since they made it through the day still in these outfits, we pulled out the camera.





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Those babies sure would make some mighty fine grandchildren .......and they do !!!! What cute pictures of both of them.
love you all,
Granny
They are so cute! I know you guys are having a blast today! Merry Christmas. Oh, and EK barely has enough hair to hold a bow- I sometimes think it might be rather painful to wear!
Post a Comment