Look who discovered her thumb a few days ago. I was hoping that would happen because I just hate having to make sure we have a paci (and a backup paci, and a backup to the backup, etc.) everywhere we go. I know it will make things harder in the long run, especially when it's time to "take it away" but right now, I don't care about that! She's trying to smile and suck her thumb at the same time here.
Jack has had a fever for the last two days and this morning at 10:00 I finally got him dressed - my son spent 62 consecutive hours in pajamas!! Not the same pjs, he went through three different sets and actually had two baths in there, but still . . . 62 hours!! Despite not feeling well, he still wanted to wear his slippers and draw on his new easel (and he even discovered that if you drop chalk down the vent, it doesn't come back).
Since Santa brought her a tray for the Bumbo seat, we thought we had better see if she even likes the seat (Jack wasn't a huge fan at first).
He's only two months old in this picture, and I don't think he was quite ready for the Bumbo!
As with anything pertaining to Anna, once she gets to sit somewhere, Jack thinks he should try it out next. And yes, this is what I took him out of his pajamas to put him in - sweats and a t-shirt. I really should have just left him with his jammies on!

2 comments:
WOW WE LOVE THESE GUYS!! THE PICS ARE OUTSTANDING AND MAKE US FEEL LIKE WE ARE RIGHT THERE WITH THEM.
HAVE A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR AND EXPECT VERY GOOD THINGS EVERYDAY! WE LOVE YOU ALL AND THINK OF YOU DAILY, (we look at the Blog more than anything),
PAPA & GAIL
ps Matt. 19:14 & Mark 10:14-15
no need for that thumb princess I have something you can suck
Post a Comment