Thursday, December 27, 2007

The Last of the Christmas Pictures

Actually, these were really taken first, but I'm just posting them last. These were taken on Sunday after church when we tried to get some good pictures of the kids "dressed up" for Christmas. Jack refused to cooperate and the best picture of Anna is her monogrammed rump - go figure!


Check out those chunky thighs!


"Noooooooo!"

Now doesn't this picture just say Merry Christmas?

4 comments:

Dale said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dale said...

Megan, this is one of your cousins from Georgia, Steve's wife, Dale...your mom gave us your blog address a few months ago and I have been checking it at intervals. I have to comment here as I look at these Christmas pictures. You have such a precious family! We had 3 boys, then 2 girls and Christmas has always been so fun! Very hectic, and you reminded me of just how hectic. As I read your labels, I could actually BE THERE, I can know exactly what it is like in your living room, sweetly remembering mine. Thanks for taking me there!

Lottie said...

Hey Megan! Love all the new pictures and posts! Did you get a haircut? Your hair looks great and looks like you got it cut a little shorter. Glad you guys had a good Christmas! Hope to see you soon!

Kevin and Lisa said...

Looks like ya'll had fun at Christmas! So sorry Jack was sick. Hey, where did you get those stockings?