Wednesday, December 5, 2007

More Random Pictures

Yesterday Anna bundled up so we could go outside and play with Jack.

Today we've just been doing a lot of hanging around.
Having a little "tummy time" practice - check out the perplexed look on her face.


Jack likes to point to body parts on Anna's face instead of his own!

Jack insisted on wearing his church shoes today, along with his tool belt/apron.

He's got that devilish look on his face, because if you look closely, you can see that he's pulling on what we like to call 'Hank's neck fat.' Sounds gross but it's just all the extra skin Hank has hanging there, and he really didn't appreciate Jack pulling on it!

I think I asked him to show me his teeth here.

And not to be left out . . . .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, boy is Anna growing!!,
these are precious pictures. Wish we could be closer and be able to touch them more, but that would make them really spoiled......

Love you all,

PAPA & GAIL

Kevin and Lisa said...

Anna is so beautiful! That smile is adorable! I have been meaning to tell you that I love the cute birth announcement. Our children grow so fast, don't they! She's already holding her head up so good on her tummy! My boys are already taking steps! And Jack . . . is already breaking his crown! I thought that post was so cute! Love, Lisa

Charlotte Evans said...

What a great Christmas you will have!! God bless.