Thursday, December 13, 2007

Having Fun in the Upstate

Since Jack is with the grandparents this week I really haven't taken many pictures to blog. Here are a few they sent to us so we can see how much fun he's having. That's after he fell in the driveway and skinned his nose so that he looks like Rudolph, of course!

He's enjoying some yummy ice cream in this picture, but I'm posting it so you can get a good look at his nose!

Jack obviously had a good time playing in the park.






Apparently not a fan of sitting in Santa's lap.Anna and I have been so busy while Jack's not here that I just haven't taken many pictures. I don't really think Christmas shopping, cleaning the house, and me being a lazy bum are things you want to see! I have a few cute ones of her that I will post later, though (once I load them onto the computer).

1 comment:

Charlotte Evans said...

I think every parent has a picture of their child crying on Santa's lap! I definitely have one of Lottie when she was Jack's age :) Great memories!