Saturday, July 19, 2008

Anna

Jack is going to spend next week with the grandparents, so in honor of our upcoming girls week, here are some cute pictures of Anna.


These are the kinds of toys you get to play with when you have a big brother - dump trucks and blocks.

Anna's new favorite thing is to crawl over to the back door and sit in the sun and look out. This is one of Hank's favorite places, too, so she usually has to move him out of his spot by tugging on his ears.

She loves her new swing!

Anna's also into aerobics these days, as you can see from the next two pictures. Or maybe that's yoga . . . .


The Ultimate Bow Head
I was so excited to find bows with tiny enough clips to stay in her fine hair (Yes, she has hair, it's just really light and not very long!), so I thought we would try them all out at the same time. Some of my friends are so excited right now to see bows in Anna's hair, and some of them are just rolling their eyes - I know who each of you are!


3 comments:

Lydia said...

She's growing so fast. She's precious. I love the bows. Emma Kate pulls hers out.

The Hollis Family said...

Great tip for using bows in super fine hair that I just learned... take one of those "ouchless" rubberbands (they are teeny tiny, and you get about 500 of them for a dollar) wrap it around and around the alligator clip part of any bow, and the bow will stay in place! Make sure it is very tight becaue you don't want her to get it in her mouth. NOTHING will stay in Kara's fine hair, and this trick has made all of Jenna's bows work in Kara's hair too. Just thought this might be helpful. I LOVE her bows!

Johanna said...

Hey girl! So glad you found my blog! I will add you the "blogs I read" list! Looks like ya'll are doing great!