Wednesday, July 16, 2008
The Great Escape
One morning this week, just after breakfast, Jack begged to go outside and insisted that Anna and I come with him. Anna was still in pajamas and I didn't know what to do with her because I knew she would want to crawl everywhere and it was wet and yucky. So I did what anyone would do . . . I put her in the laundry basket on the porch! I gave her some toys and she had the best time playing - until she spied the pine needles on the porch. That's when she made her great escape! She toppled the basket, scooted out, and ate several pine needles before I could get to her.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Before you could get to her.... because you were being a good mom and taking pictures. :O) They both are SO precious!
Thanks for your feedback about my little biter. Glad to know I'm not alone. :) Love your pictures, as always!
Post a Comment