Sunday, July 13, 2008
Oh What a Night!
Jack has a really bad diaper rash right now and it hurt him to sit in the bathtub tonight. So, he was bathed quickly and then got to air dry (i.e. stand around naked), while helping his daddy work on fixing the baby gate (which we need desperately now that Anna is crawling everywhere). When Marshall walked away to get more tools, Jack wandered into our bedroom, while I was still sitting in the bathroom with Anna in the tub. When they both came back, we heard Jack saying something (you never really know what he's saying, especially when he's excited) that sounded like "pee . . . shoes." We thought surely that's not what he's saying, but when Marshall went to check his shoes this is what he saw!
So yeah, he did what he said he did, and he has amazing aim! Can't get him to sit on a potty, but give him a pair of dress shoes and he's good to go! Oh but that's not the end of the story. While we were laughing hysterically and trying to take pictures of the shoes, we heard some telltale sounds coming from Anna in the bathtub. I peeked into the tub and she did just what I suspected . . . she pooped in the tub - everywhere! I did not take a picture of that for the blog - you're welcome! Needless to say, it's been a crazy night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Megan, where did you get this cute layout for your blog? I love it!!!
Too funny! Love to know what I have to look forward to!
I love your new layout & all the new pics!
that is hilarious!
Post a Comment