Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Fun with Friends

Last week Anna and I headed to the Upstate. While there, my friend Amy, was kind enough to have us over for dinner. Amy and I got to catch up, and Anna and Lorelai got to "play" together. We had a great time, but I didn't take very many pictures.

Anna and Lorelai checking each other out.

Pretty Lorelai

I think Lorelai is saying "Come on, Anna, let's check out the kitchen!"

Lorelai decided to show off her skills.


The Mommies with the girls.


On Friday, I stopped by Carly's house and got to visit with her and Davis. He is such a sweet baby and he's grown so much since I saw him last. I forgot to take pictures, so you'll just have to trust me that he's a doll!


Friday night, Allison and I headed to Rock Hill to join Lottie and Huli for a girls weekend. We had a blast eating at some of our favorite places and staying up way too late. I only took two pictures the whole weekend, because we were just having too much fun to stop and take pictures!

No comments: