Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Kidnapped

Last week I noticed an envelope with my name on it sitting in my kitchen. Inside was a cute little poem telling me not to stress about baby number three coming. It told me to shave my legs and be ready the next day at a certain time - and that's it! No signature or anything! The next afternoon, two great friends showed up on my doorstep (as Marshall walked in the door EARLY from work to keep the kids - they had it all worked out with him) and kidnapped me. They took me out for a wonderful evening of pampering. I was treated to a pedicure (which included one of those awesome massage chairs), dinner, and ice cream. We had a great time and I can't thank Alana & Amy enough for the wonderful night out! Amy had her camera and took a few pics of us.


Alana and I soaking our feet.

Amy got started after me but finished way before I did. Guess that means my feet were extra gnarly!


Mmm . . . ice cream from Marble Slab!

2 comments:

Meredith said...

What precious friends and a precious husband!

natalie said...

My feet are also gnarly, but what do you expect when you can't reach your feet anymore? :)