I still have this big blank space over Anna's changing area. Any ideas on what to put there? Everything I wanted to put on the wall will be a problem as long as we're still using the dresser as a changing table. That probably won't be much longer, though, so maybe I will just wait it out.
It was difficult to make a room for both a boy and girl with both of their personal things in it. We tried to incorporate special items for both of them and then just packed away the rest to pull out again when they have more space.
These plaques are hanging on the closet door. This one I made for Jack before he was born with "his" verse on it.
A friend made this one for me with Anna's hand and footprint about a month after she was born.
This picture is for Granny.
See . . . I eventually got the inside of the closet organized, too!
See . . . I eventually got the inside of the closet organized, too!

5 comments:
The room is perfect! You did such an amazing job! You are supermom!!!!
very cute!! I want to steal your polka dot idea. Sarah's bedding is polka dot and stripes and I would like to do something like that during my summer break.
It looks great Megan!
You did a great job on the room! I can't wait to decorate the kids' bedrooms in our new house...once we finally get to move in.
That is one awesome room- I'll hire you to come get my girl's closets that neat and organized! :-)
Post a Comment