Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Spring Fun

One lovely "Nana" in the MOMS club had a little get together at her house today. Anna is in the Upstate visiting grandparents this week, so Jack and I went and had a blast! We even ran errands this morning before hitting the party and let me just tell you, I don't know what to do with myself with only one child this week. Guess I better not get used to it since we're only a few weeks away from adding another one into the mix! Most of these pics are of Jack riding something, but that's what he had the best time doing. Then my camera batter died . . . .


We started with an egg hunt. Jack would shake the eggs and if they sounded empty he put them back! Guess he's decided he like the candy-filled ones better!

I know it's blurry but I just love this picture for some reason.

Once he discovered Thomas, he was in heaven!





Couldn't quite get the hang of this one and drove into the tree. Then he got distracted by the putt-putt . . . .


No comments: