Monday, May 26, 2008

Extended Weekend Recap

Thursday night we went to Target to get a kiddie pool and picked up some sparklers while we were there. Jack was not a huge fan of the sparklers! Just ignore the paci - he found one in Anna's toy bucket and wouldn't take it out of his mouth. I'm not even sure why we still have it in there - neither of our kids even use a paci anymore!

He's hiding behind the chair!

He finally came out of hiding, but still doesn't love what he's seeing!


On Saturday, Anna enjoyed her learning table - with two of the legs missing so that she can reach everything on it.


And we finally blew up the pool that we bought Thursday night.

I'm not sure why we even bothered to put it outside with water in it, they had a great time playing inside!

The water was a little chilly (actually, it was FREEZING) for Anna, so she sat this one out.




He really is reacting to the cold water that he just poured all over himself.

Trying to escape from Daddy.

We finally made him get out when his lips turned purple!

This morning the kids and I headed out to the park. Anna enjoyed her first experience in the swing and Jack had fun playing on everything. My camera battery died after just a few pictures, so this is all I have.


For the first five minutes, she just held her hand up like she was waving. I guess she was trying to balance in the wobbly swing.

She ended up pushing herself forward and loved hanging out and swinging like this!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What great pictures, as usual! Looks like you all had a wonderful weekend!

Gerrick, Dana, Trace, and Anna Kate said...

Hey-I almost forgot about the Leap Frog learning table! Time to pull ours out again and let Anna Kate use it...it's actually in the corner of Trace's playroom. He never touches it, but I bet once his sister shows interest, he'll all of a sudden have a new found interest in it!:_) I love all of Anna's monogrammed bibs-do you have a friend with a monogram machine or something!:-)

Corrie said...

They have a bus at school like that red truck. Hey - give me a call sometime soon - I have a few things I need to fill you in on.