Thursday, May 22, 2008

A Walk to Remember

Last night we decided to take advantage of the beautiful weather and take a walk after dinner. We strapped the kids into the stroller, leashed Hank up, and headed out. Here's a picture taken before we left the driveway. Everyone is shaded from the sun and we're ready to go!


This was taken at the end of the walk. Jack's glasses and shoes are missing, legs are flailing everywhere, and Anna's hat (and body) is askew!

I'll let you use your imagination about what happened in between!

3 comments:

Kelli said...

HA! I love the "before and after" montage!!

Gerrick, Dana, Trace, and Anna Kate said...

you must wear your camera around your neck! i need to do the same! this is hilarious! can't believe how anna has grown-such a sweetheart!

The Dales said...

Precious children!! I love how Jack seems to be "all boy!" I know Perrin is going to be the same way!