Anna was content to float around the kiddie pool.
I finally remembered to put the visor on Anna's float to keep her out of the sun and Ryan had fun sticking her head under it to talk to "baby Anna."
Jack decided to try it too, but he's a little rougher and ended up pushing her into the wall. Don't worry, she survived the giant tidal wave that resulted from the push!
See how happy she was sitting on the side of the pool wearing Ella's sunglasses. (Yes, there's an adult sitting just out of the picture who was ready to catch her if she went toppling into the pool!)

4 comments:
Loving Anna's pool contraption. Will definitely have to invest in one for my own "water baby."
As usual, your kids are adorable! I love Anna's swimsuit.
Hey-we have the same float for our kids, but it didn't come with the shade cover. Did that come with yours, or did you have to buy it separately???
We bought Gavin the exact same float that Anna has! We used the float part, but not the canopy yet. I'm about to break it out this week, though.
I love the pictures of Anna and Jack.
Post a Comment