Anna happily posing in her dress from Grammy & Pop.
As for the bow, it actually is IN her hair (not just sitting on top of her head), but it fell out before we even made it to the car.
I bet you can guess from these pictures who didn't cooperate.
Here's a treat - it's the live version with lots of (fake) whining when I tried to capture a shot of my firstborn!
I did get a few pictures after church, but only because he didn't know I was taking them and/or it was HIS idea!
Obviously I took this one while he was sitting in my lap, but I put it on here because he's actually looking at the camera and smiling!
Not to be left out, this is what Hank enjoys doing all day, everyday!

2 comments:
Megan - It is such fun to log on to this website and see the goings on of the McCravy Family! Love to all.
Anna actually has more hair than Emma did at that age! I didn't put bows in her hair until she was about a year old.
Post a Comment