Sunday, May 4, 2008

We Have Success

Anna rolled over today - finally! She may never do it again, but at least I can say she did it once (from back to front, no less)!

Here are some pictures completely unrelated to that from our photo shoot today after church. Enjoy! Oh, and there aren't many pictures of Jack because, like usual, he wouldn't cooperate!


You can still see the bruise on her cheek.



In the seven months she's been around, we still don't have a good picture of Anna and Jack together.



3 comments:

The Dales said...

I know you know this but Anna is the cutest little girl around! (not to say Jack isn't cute either, but babies are too sweet, aren't they!?!) AH! Precious!

Lottie said...

Precious pictures!!

Gerrick, Dana, Trace, and Anna Kate said...

you are so good at updating your blog so often (and taking pictures!) it puts me to shame!!! Oh, about how we were able to get a good shot of Trace and Anna Kate...well, Trace wasn't cooperating at all, but then the photographer pulled out bubbles, and he was willing to do whatever she said for "more bubbles!" I guess you just have to find what that "carrot" is for Jack! Good Luck-I wasn't the one with the bubbles! Thank goodness for Picture People at the mall!