These were take this afternoon while Jack napped. I think Anna's starting to get over her teeth "stuff," but now seems to have a cold with a yucky cough. She's losing her voice again and it's just so pitiful (and a little funny) to hear a hoarse baby! Overall, she's still in a pretty good mood, though.


She was playing on her tummy . . .

. . . and then a few minutes later she looked like this. I guess she just got tired of holding that heavy head up.

I left her playing with toys and walked into the kitchen. When I noticed that it was quiet in there I came back so see her doing this.

These pictures of Jack were taken yesterday afternoon as we played outside after dinner.

I think he's crying because his Daddy walked back into the house to get something and he thought that meant we were going inside.

Yes, his shirt says "Jesus." We know who's number one in this household!
No comments:
Post a Comment