Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Manners & Teeth

Here's a funny ~ today when I put Jack down for a nap I could tell he was still wound up, which means, instead of staying in bed he got up and played by the door. Several minutes later I was in Anna's room changing her diaper and I sneezed. I heard the sweetest little "bless you" from behind his closed door, and then he went back to playing!


Anna officially has teeth now! Two bottom teeth broke through a couple days ago. Today she's feeling pretty yucky with a low grade fever, runny nose, etc, so I'm hoping we can contribute that to teething. We will see. Oh, and this terrible picture is just for the grandparents, as I know no one else who reads this blog wants to see inside my child's mouth! You have to look really hard, but you can see the two teeth in the bottom center.

4 comments:

Varner Party of 3 said...

Congratulations on little teeth! Just wait till she bites you! They may be little, but they are sharp!

Anonymous said...

Bless her little heart. She is so precious. Lorelai has 6 teeth and is still having it rough when new ones break through. Ugh!

Kudos to Jack on his manners. What a true southern gentleman!

Haley said...

Yay for teeth and manners!! :)

Kelly said...

Even with tears she still looks so precious!